The sports council (Idrottsrådet) is an association that works to ensure that the members of Göta have access to physical activity in connection to their studies. Given that physical inactivity and a sedentary lifestyle is a major public health concern we believe that we serve a major purpose from a public health point of view. Sports and physical activity, among others, is an easy and social step toward a healthy lifestyle. Join our facebook group for more information or write a direct message to our facebook if you have any questions.
- Floorball, Mondays and Thursdays (4-5PM) at Idrottshögskolan
- Badminton, Wednesdays (4-5PM) at Idrottshögskolan
- Beachvolleyball, Wednesdays (9-10:30PM) at Beachcenter in Kviberg
- Football, Sundays (12-1PM) at Heden, in springtime we play on Fridays (4-5PM) at heden
- We also arrange and play other sports if there is an interest for it